Salford College is offering students the ability to undertake studies in a number of English language short courses. These flexible programs are also delivered by the same TESOL trainers who deliver Salford College’s Certificate ll and Certificate lll programs and aim to offer program participants a highly accelerated learning experience in a specific English language skill set.
Writing Effectively (English) Course
Similar to the Speaking Effectively (English) course, this 4 week program will offer students the opportunity to work on improving their English writing, reading and comprehension skills.
- Enhance your reading, writing and comprehension English language skills
- Learn to use appropriate written communication strategies
- Work effectively as part of a team
- Negotiate complex written tasks
- Review written information
- Learn effective report and procedural writing strategies
- Become an active participant in community, work and education
All short course will be run over 2.5 days a week
Salford College is all about flexibility, quality and experience. You can choose to enrol in a package of different courses that suit your requirements and career goals. Providing competitive prices and a great learning environment, Salford College offers you everything you need to further your career.