Staff training, Apprenticeships and professional Development
All businesses need to train their staff members. It is essential for staff retainment, motivating your staff, filling in the gaps of knowledge, upskilling and increasing productivity and to meet the statuary requirements of certain jobs and industries.
Some Advantages of Staff Training
- Staff motivation
- increasing productivity and currency of staff leading to a better business outcome
- Requirement to spend money on training for some government tenders and to be able to sponsor employees
- obtain employees as apprentices and thus a longer term employee
- may be eligible for government incentives
- apprenticee might be eligible for government incentives
Salford College has got programs which may suit your requirements.
If you are looking for a suitable employee or apprentice please call Salford College to enquire. We might be able to offer you the right candidate.
Looking for an Apprentice.
No matter what industry you are in, investing in training through an Australian Apprenticeship can provide your business with real benefits and contribute to your bottom line.
No two businesses are the same, and that is why Australian Apprenticeships have been designed to be flexible, while at the same time providing nationally recognised quality training developed by industry for industry.
Australian Apprenticeships covers all apprenticeships and traineeships. They combine time at work with training and can be full-time, part-time or school-based.