It is essential for all businesses that wan to retain staff to consider professional development. This is highly important to motivate your staff, fill in the gaps of knowledge, up-skill and increase productivity and also to meet the statuary requirements of certain jobs and industries.
Some Advantages of Staff Training
- Staff motivation
- increasing productivity and currency of staff leading to a better business outcome
- Requirement to spend money on training for some government tenders
- obtain employees as apprentices and thus a longer term employee
- may be eligible for government incentives
With state of art facilities right in the centre of Adelaide CBD, we can conduct training for your staff here at our facility or we can come to you. With high quality staff, and accredited training Salford College will be an ideal partner for you.
Here are some examples of the training and courses we can provide:
- RSA: Provide Responsible Services of Alcohol, SITHFAB002
- Food Safety Supervisor: Participate in safe food handling practices, SAITXFSA002 and the pre-requisite unit for this- use hygienic practices for food safety, SITXFSA001
- First Aid: HLTAID003
- A selection of accredited or non accredited units from
- Hospitality Management
- Commercial Cookery